The everyday life of our dear LC Franik....

Its called the AIESEC!!! :)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BUGRA'S LETTER

Hey guys! You know, WJU is over, trainees are going home... Some of them are already in their Motherland. But they didn't forget you!!! That is the Bugra's letter, he sent today... Just read it... ;)

Privit guys,
Yak sprava? First of all I wanna thank you for the great good-bye party. It was really nice. Now Im back at my home town. I came to Istanbul yesterday ýn the morning, I had chance to drink Ukraininan grilka with my friends(I hope I dont type wrong:)) I made my friends to drink it the way U drink,in shot cups.:)) They loved it. And later in the evening I came to my home-city to finish the last paperwork for going to army. In 2 hours I will go and do it. It means that I still have 2 hours to change mind :))
When I was leaving Ivano-Frankivsk at the Vokzal I felt that I got used to Ukraine. The first day here I was using the words Davay, dobre, privit, and so on...Altough there were some difficulties during the project , It was a good experience for me. It was fun in the parties and Aiesec games(especially the drinking games)Im frankly saying that I want to come back and see all of you again. And when I come back I will be speaking Russian( Dont ask me why not Ukrainian becasue I dont have any material and chance to learn Ukrainian:))I would like to stay for one more week but there was no time for that. For those to whom I couldnt say good-bye, just forgive me cause the last day was a real rush.

In 10 or 15 days Im going to army and I will be there until the middle of may 2007. But after that I will be in Istanbul. I hope to find a job and move to a bigger flat. That means that you are all welcomed to Istanbul. Feel free to call or write me if you come to Istanbul or any other city. I would gladly be your guide. And of course let me know about whats going on in Ivano Frankivsk, some gossips maybe :)) I will have nothing but plenty of time to write mails in the next 6 months.
My best wishes for all of you,
Take care
Hasta la vista

phone : +905056447247

mail :
bugrayal@yahoo.com
msn :
bugrayal83@hotmail.com
ýcq :376621175
skype: bugrayal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home